Its simple design and new frosted display blend into the background. With proven energy-saving features, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one. You can change the temperature from anywhere - the beach, the office or your bed. It is also ENERGY STAR certified.
- Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
- Compatibility: The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal. Use the Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Nest works with:
- The Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- If you have a dual fuel system, we strongly recommend professional installation.
* Professional installation recommended.
Part # R5000.9992 Manufacturer Model T4000ES Single Stage Heat/Cool Yes Two Stage Heating/Cooling Yes Line Voltage Heating No Wi-Fi Enabled Yes Self-Learning No Warranty (Years) 1