Google Nest's 3rd generation Learning Thermostat learns your schedule to program itself, turns itself down when you are away and lets you change the temperature from your phone.
*Terms and conditions apply. Limit one thermostat per gas service address.
Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Google Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Google Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Google Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
Compatibility: Google Nest is compatible with 95 percent of 24 volt heating & cooling systems: gas, oil, electric, forced air, heat pump and radiant. Use the Google Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Google Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Google Nest works with:
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3 wires)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh, Rc)
- Humidifier or Dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)*
- Dual fuel (heat pump and furnace)*
- Zone systems with or without dampers
- Adding a Common "C" wire is not needed in 99% of installations
- Wi-Fi required for remote control and software updates and Energy Reports
* Professional installation recommended.
|Line Voltage Heating||No|