Google Home Mini gets you hands-free help in any room, including adjusting your NEST thermostat! Google Home Mini is powered by the Google Assistant, so you can ask it questions and command it to turn down your lights, answer questions, play music and more. Just start with 'Ok Google' to get answers from Google, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment, and control your smart home. *Color will vary based on availability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Limit one thermostat per gas service address
Its simple design and new frosted display blend into the background. With proven energy-saving features, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one. And, you can change the temperature from anywhere - the beach, the office or your bed. And its ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Proven Energy Saving Features: Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
- Frosted Display: Blends into the background and fits into any home.
- Color/Ring: White/Polycarbonate, ceramic-feel finish
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. Nest remembers what temperatures you like and builds a schedule for your home.
- Home/Away Assist: Turns itself down after you leave, so you don't waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- Remote Control: Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere - the beach, the office or your bed.
- Nest Leaf: Nest lets you know when you are choosing a temperature that will help you save. Look for the Leaf every time you turn the ring.
- Energy History: Check the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Airwave: Lower your energy bills this summer. Airwave reduces AC runtime while keeping you cool.
- Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
- Compatibility: The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal. Use the Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Nest works with:
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3 wires)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh, Rc)
- Humidifier or Dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)*
- Dual fuel (heat pump and furnace)*
- Zone systems with or without dampers
- Adding a Common "C" wire is not needed in 99% of installations
- Wi-Fi required for remote control and software updates and Energy Reports
* Professional installation recommended.
*Note: If a return is needed on a thermostat bundle, you must return BOTH products. No returns will be accepted if either of the products is missing.
|Single Stage Heat/Cool||Yes|
|Two Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Line Voltage Heating||No|