The Powerhouse PH2700PRi inverter generator provides clean, quiet portable power; perfect for delivery up to 2,600 watts of emergency electricity during an outage. With the purchase of a second generator and the parallel kit two generators can be connected to each other to deliver 5,200 watts of power. This 5.1 hp inverter generator delivers stable, reliable, pure sine wave AC output. This clean sine wave power allows the generator to be used with sensitive computer and electronic appliances. An added benefit is the ability of this generator to produce 120 volt 60Hz current at various engine speeds, saving fuel. It will run at slower speeds during low load conditions, and increase to full speed and output when necessary. A high-efficiency combustion system produces low emissions relative to other portable generators. This models has remote start, giving you the convenience of starting your generator from up to 75 feet away, a fuel economy switch, to extend run time and a low oil shutdown to protect the engine. It has a 20A 120 volt duplex receptacles, as well as 12V DC charging capability. This inverter generator comes with a tool kit that includes an oil jug, 12V charge cable, spare spark plug, spark plug wrench & handle, owner's manual, keys & remote, and an oil drain extension.
Note: The Powerhouse Inverter Generator cannot be shipped with oil or fuel in the unit. Customers will need to purchase the appropriate 15w-40 engine oil, and fresh 87 octane or higher gasoline from a local source.
Note: Please read the owner's manual prior to purchasing to learn about the starting procedures, the features available on this unit, and necessary maintenance.
Additional Information: Quickstart Gulde (pdf)
- Output voltage: 120 volts AC/ 12 volts DC
- AC Rated output: 2600 watts / 22.5 Amp
- DC Rated output (A): 12 Volt - 8.3 Amp.
- Remote Start: Yes, to 75'
- Inverter Equipped: Yes
- Run time (1/4) load: 7.2 hrs.
- Parallel Ready: Yes
- Low noise: Yes
- Noise Level, dB@23': 58-67-dB
- Engine size: 5.1 hp
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-stroke OCV,
- Ignition System: Electronic Ignition
- Fuel type: 87 Octane Gasoline
- Starting System: Remote, Electric & Recoil
- Choke: Automatic
- Convenient Fuel Primer bulb: Yes
- Automatic Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Variable Speed Fuel Economy Switch: Yes
- Manual Full Speed 100% power: Yes
- (2) 20 amp 120V Duplex receptacle: YES
- 12 volt External Charge System: Yes
- Dimensions: 22 3/4"L X 13"W X 17"H
- Unit Weight: 80 lbs.
- Certifications: EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO 9001
- Manufacturer Residential Warranty: Limited 2 Year
Additional Information: Owner's Manual (pdf)
Additional Information: Service Manual (pdf)