A wall outlet just doesn't cut it anymore. Add up to 37 miles of Range Per Hour to your EV with ChargePoint® Home Flex, a 240-volt Level 2 home charger that delivers up to 50 amps of power. Most drivers will use 32 or 40 amps. 48 or 50 amps will give you the fastest charge, but may require electrical upgrades. Set the amperage that matches your electrical panel capacity and car to see how fast you can charge.
Safe and Reliable for Your Home and Your EV
ChargePoint Home Flex is UL listed for safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency and backed by a 3-year warranty to protect your EV investment. It’s easy to install indoors or out, no matter your electrical capacity, and the 23-foot charging cable can reach any parking configuration. We don’t think you’ll have any issues, but 24/7 phone support is available just in case.
Save Money on Home Charging
There are many rebates, tax credits and other incentives that can save you money on home charging, especially when you get a smart charger like Flex.
Renewed for 2021: The U.S. federal tax credit gives individuals 30% off a ChargePoint Home EV charging station plus installation costs (up to $1,000). Buy and install by December 31, 2021 and claim the credit on your federal tax return.
Make your smart choice even smarter: find home charging incentives near you.
Install Once, Charge Whenever
No matter what you drive or how much space is available in your electrical panel, ChargePoint Home Flex fits right in. Have your electrician install it indoors or out using a NEMA 6-50 plug, then set the appropriate charging speed in the app — up to 50 amps. Click here for more installation resources.
- ChargePoint Home Flex can charge any EV, including your next one. It also works with your home, now and in the future.
- Use the ChargePoint app (available on iOS and Android) to make owning an EV even easier.
- Schedule charging when energy is cheapest; save money and reduce hassle by setting a schedule for charging.
- Get reminders to plug in; never forget to charge when you set regular reminders.
- Find places to charge away from home; search for spots, filter by charging speed, see if stations are available and more.
- Connect to your smart home; manage charging with your voice using Alexa and set charging speed in the app.