Philips Lighting's 7 watt decorative torpedo LED not only provides a beautiful, sparkling light effect, but when it is dimmed the color temperature warms, creating an elegant ambiance that is very similar to that offered by incandescent light bulbs.
- 43-60 watt incandescent replacement (500 lumens).
- Medium base (common in most residential fixtures).
- Warm white light, suitable to areas where a low to moderate amount of light is needed.
- Unique optical design produces a vivid, sparkling effect.
- "Warm glow" technology means that the more you dim, the warmer the light.
Prior to installing this light bulb, turn power off to the socket at the switch. If it had previously been on allow the existing light bulb to cool. Unscrew the existing light bulb by turning counter clockwise. Install this new light bulb by turning it clockwise until it is secure in the socket. Do not over-tighten.
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Bulb Type||Downlight Solid State Retrofit|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||7|
|Rated Life (Hours)||25,000|
|Color Rendering Category||Good|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2,700|
|Color Temperature||Soft White|