Philips Lighting's 4.5 watt decorative flame tip LED not only provides a beautiful, sparkling light effect, but when it is dimmed the color temperature warms, creating an elegant ambiance that is very similar to that offered by incandescent light bulbs.
- 29-40 watt incandescent replacement (330 lumens).
- Candelabra base (common in wall sconces and chandeliers).
- Warm white light, suitable to areas where a low to moderate amount of light is needed.
- Unique optical design produces a vivid, sparkling effect.
- "Warm glow" technology means that the more you dim, the warmer the light.
Note: This light bulb is relatively tall (see specification section below). Please measure before purchasing.Additional Information
Prior to installing this light bulb, turn power off to the socket at the switch. If it had previously been on allow the existing light bulb to cool. Unscrew the existing light bulb by turning counter clockwise. Install this new light bulb by turning it clockwise until it is secure in the socket. Do not over-tighten.
Part # R1100.1315 Manufacturer Model 435164 Brand No UPC Code No Case Quantity No Lighting Technology LED ENERGY STAR Certified Yes Bulb Type Decorative Bulb Base Candelabra Height (Inches) 5 Width (Inches) 1.2 Depth (Inches) 1.2 Power Consumption (Watts) 4.5 Incandescent Equivalent (Watts) 40 Brightness (Lumens) 320 Efficacy (Lumens/Watt) 71 Rated Life (Hours) 25,000 Annual Savings (Dollars) 3.36 Annual Savings (kWh) 26.8 Color Rendering Category Good Color Temperature (Kelvin) 2,700 Color Temperature Category Soft White Damp/Wet Rated No Dimmable Bulb Yes 3-Way Bulb No Warranty (Years) 3