Google Home Mini gets you hands-free help in any room, including adjusting your NEST thermostat! Google Home Mini is powered by the Google Assistant, so you can ask it questions and command it to turn down your lights, answer questions, play music and more. Just start with 'Ok Google' to get answers from Google, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment, and control your smart home. *Color will vary based on availability.
Nest's 3rd generation Learning Thermostat learns your schedule to program itself, turns itself down when you are away and lets you change the temperature from your phone.
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. Nest remembers what temperatures you like and builds a schedule for your home.
- Auto-Away: Do not waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically turns itself down when you are away.
- Remote Control: Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to change the temp or adjust your schedule from a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Nest Leaf: Nest lets you know when you are choosing a temperature that will help you save. Look for the Leaf every time you turn the ring.
- Energy History: Understand when and why heating or cooling turns on. Nest helps you keep track of your energy use.
- Airwave: Lower your energy bills this summer. Airwave reduces AC runtime while keeping you cool.
- Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
- Compatibility: Nest is compatible with 95 percent of 24 volt heating & cooling systems: gas, oil, electric, forced air, heat pump and radiant. Use the Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Nest works with:
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3 wires)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh, Rc)
- Humidifier or Dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)*
- Dual fuel (heat pump and furnace)*
- Zone systems with or without dampers
- Adding a Common "C" wire is not needed in 99% of installations
- Wi-Fi required for remote control and software updates and Energy Reports
* Professional installation recommended.
*Note: If a return is needed on a thermostat bundle, you must return BOTH products. No returns will be accepted if either of the products is missing.
|Single Stage Heat/Cool||Yes|
|Two Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Line Voltage Heating||No|