Google Nest's 3rd generation Learning Thermostat learns your schedule to program itself, turns itself down when you are away and lets you change the temperature from your phone.
Does This Work For Me?
Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. Google Nest remembers what temperatures you like and builds a schedule for your home.
Auto-Away: Do not waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Google Nest automatically turns itself down when you are away.
Remote Control: Connect Google Nest to Wi-Fi to change the temp or adjust your schedule from a smartphone, tablet or laptop
Google Nest Leaf: Google Nest lets you know when you are choosing a temperature that will help you save. Look for the Leaf every time you turn the ring.
Energy History: Understand when and why heating or cooling turns on. Google Nest helps you keep track of your energy use.
Airwave: Lower your energy bills this summer. Airwave reduces AC runtime while keeping you cool.
Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Google Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Google Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Google Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
Compatibility: Google Nest is compatible with 95 percent of 24 volt heating & cooling systems: gas, oil, electric, forced air, heat pump and radiant. Use the Google Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Google Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Google Nest works with:
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3 wires)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh, Rc)
- Humidifier or Dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)*
- Dual fuel (heat pump and furnace)*
- Zone systems with or without dampers
- Adding a Common "C" wire is not needed in 99% of installations
- Wi-Fi required for remote control and software updates and Energy Reports
How To Self Install Your Google Nest
* Professional installation recommended.
|Single Stage Heat/Cool||Yes|
|Two Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Line Voltage Heating||No|