The Ecobee3 lite now works with room sensors to measure temperature and occupancy in the rooms they're in to help manage hot and cold spots throughout the home. Sensors sold separately.You can easily adjust the temperature and comfort settings from your Android and IOS devices, and in 30 minutes or less, you can easily install the Ecobee3 lite with their handy step-by-step guide.
The ecobee3 lite is hardwired for reliability which means means ecobee doesn't steal power from your equipment to charge itself and you get free monthly reports on how much energy you've saved and tips on how you can save even more.
Compatibility: The ecobee3 lite is compatible with most low voltage heating/cooling systems (2H/2C) and heat pumps (4H/2C). It also works with Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats automatically adjust heating and cooling temperature settings. They have been independently certified, and are proven to save energy and money on utility bills. ENERGY STAR smart thermostats can schedule temperatures for certain times of the day, reduce energy usage, and track and report equipment use and temperature data, so you're informed about how you're using energy.
- Smart Home/Away can automatically enable the right mode for energy savings when it senses no one is home
- 3.5 inch full color touchscreen
- Free energy reports show you how much energy you've conserved each month and provide insight into your heating and cooling equipment
- Powered through terminals C and Rc
- Remote sensor (sold seperately) to help manage hot and cold spots
How To Self Install Your Ecobee 3 Lite
|Line Voltage Heating||No|