Evolve's Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System has integrated ShowerStart technology, allowing you to effortlessly save the hot water and energy that’s used while waiting for your shower to get warm. As soon as you turn your water on, a Thermostatic Shut-Off Valve (TSV) starts monitoring your water. When it gets warm, it automatically diverts the warm water up from the spout towards your showerhead, slowing the flow to a trickle to conserve water. Simply pull the cord to start your shower when you are ready.
- Includes tub spout and 1.5 GPM showerhead
- Reduces wait times by delivering hot water up to 2X faster
- Helps hot water last longer (saves gallons every shower)
- Anti-leak design eliminates tub spout leaks while showering
Evolve ShowerStart Thermostatic Shut-Off Valve (TSV) allows you to effortlessly save the hot water and energy that’s used while waiting for your shower to become warm.
Simply insert the TSV between the shower arm and your existing showerhead. When your shower turns on, ShowerStart monitors the water temperature. When it gets warm, it triggers a trickle to save water until you are ready. Simply pull the cord to resume full flow.
- Does not interfere with shower pressure or flow
- Helps hot water last longer
- Notifies you when the shower is warm
- Installation is as easy as changing a light bulb