Its simple design and new frosted display blend into the background. With proven energy-saving features, the Google Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one. You can change the temperature from anywhere - the beach, the office or your bed. It is also ENERGY STAR certified.
- Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Google Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Google Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Google Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
- Compatibility: The Google Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal. Use the Google Nest Compatibility Checker to make sure this Google Nest Learning Thermostat will work in your home.
Google Nest works with:
- The Google Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Google Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- If you have a dual fuel system, we strongly recommend professional installation.
* Professional installation recommended.
|Single Stage Heat/Cool||Yes|
|Two Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Line Voltage Heating||No|